Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £47.50

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Sunnyside

Address: 2 - 4 Llewelyn Avenue, Llandudno, LL30 2ER

Hotel Description

By Car: From the A55: - Leave the A55 at junction 19. - Take the 4th exit at the roundabout and follow the A470 to Llandudno. - Follow signs to the town centre. - The A470 becomes Conwy Road. Pass Asda on the left and the retail park on the right and stay in the right hand lane. - Turn left onto Mostyn Street. - Continue through the town centre to the roundabout. - Take the 2nd exit onto Upper Mostyn Street. - Take the 1st left onto Llewelyn Avenue. - The Sunnyside Hotel is on the right hand side. Parking: Unrestricted parking is available directly outside the hotel. Please appreciate that numbers will be limited. By Train: From Llandudno Station (1 km): - Exit the station and turn left onto Augusta Street. - Keep on this road through Madoc Street, Chapel Street and Avon Avenue. - Turn right onto Llewelyn Avenue, where the hotel is situated.

Our Facilities

  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Sunnyside

Hotel Reviews - The Sunnyside

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Sunnyside

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.14 miles (5.02 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.