Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £52.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Warwick House

Address: 56 Church Walks, Llandudno, LL30 2HL

Hotel Description

An imposing Victorian building just a 5-minute stroll from Llandudno's main beach, pier, promenade and town centre, Warwick Hotel has a bar, a sun terrace, free parking and free Wi-Fi in public areas. Traditionally decorated, the rooms all have an en suite bathroom with free toiletries, and hairdryers are available on requests. Each bedroom also has a flat-screen TV and tea/coffee making facilities. In the morning, a full English breakfast is served in the dining room, which overlooks the hotel’s gardens. The lounge bar has leather sofas and overall Victorian décor. Llandudno Rail Station is a 15-minute walk from the Warwick and Snowdonia National Park is 20 minutes’ drive away. Regular boat trips are available to book from Llandudno Pier, which is a 10-minute walk from the hotel.

Our Facilities

  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - Warwick House

Hotel Reviews - Warwick House

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Warwick House

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Plas Mawr Elizabethan Town House - Museum

Distance 3.15 miles (5.05 km)
At the heart of Medieval Conwy stands Plas Mawr, the "Great Hall", built between 1576 and 1585 for the Welsh merchant, Robert Wynn. This richly decorated building is an architectural gem, possibly the best preserved Elizabethan townhouse in Great Britain. It dominates the town of Conwy with its gatehouse, stepped gables and lookout tower. This "worthy plentiful house" is especially noted for the quality and quantity of its ornamental plasterwork, now fully restored to its original splendour. Plas Mawr's authentic period atmosphere is further enhanced by furnishings, many original to the house, based on an inventory of the contents in 1665.The interior with its elaborately decorated plaster ceilings and fine wooden screens, reflects the wealth and influence of the Tudor gentry in Wales.