Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £39.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to The Hand Hotel

Address: Bridge Street, Llangollen, LL20 8PL

Hotel Description

The hotel is in Llangollen town centre, looking out over the River Dee. It mixes original character with modern comforts, including free Wi-Fi, free parking and a riverside garden. The Hand Hotel was fully refurbished in early 2010. The en suite rooms have TVs, radios, hairdryers and tea/coffee. Many have views of Llangollen or the River Dee. Some rooms have free Wi-Fi. A full English breakfast is available each morning. The hotel's original Georgian restaurant serves home-cooked food and looks out over the gardens and the river. There is also a special bar menu that changes regularly. The hotel offers entertainment, including popular Welsh evenings with the Llangollen Male Voice Choir. There is live rock and roll on Saturdays and traditional jazz on Sundays.

Our Facilities

  • Restaurant
  • Bar

Rooms & Online Bookings - The Hand Hotel

Hotel Reviews - The Hand Hotel

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - The Hand Hotel

Chirk Castle - Chirk - Castle

Chirk Castle - Chirk - Castle

Distance 4.17 miles (6.67 km)
Chirk Castle, occupied virtually continuously as a castle and stately home for almost 700 years, sits on a hilltop with its best views over the Ceiriog valley to the south. The successor to two known mottes in the area, it was probably built by Roger Mortimer, of the powerful Marcher family, who was granted the area by Edward I after the Welsh defeat in 1282. He was almost certainly given royal assistance in its design and construction, and its similarities to Beaumaris suggest that work may have started as late as 1295, perhaps in response to the Welsh rising of 1294.

Newi Cefn Druids Football Club - Football Club

Newi Cefn Druids Football Club - Football Club

Distance 4.82 miles (7.72 km)
Plaskynaston Lane, Cefn Mawr, Wrexham, Wales. Tel; 01978 824279. Formed as Cefn Druids in 1992 with the amalgamation of Cefn Albion and Druids United. Renamed Flexsys Cefn Druids 1998. Renamed 2003. Nickname; The Ancients. Club Colours; Black and White. The Druids is a club steeped in history, those involved in todays club are as progressive as its predecessors who have helped in developing the club both on and off the pitch over many years.