Hotel Photos
Hotel Photos Hotel Photos
  • Hotel Summary

    Summary Page

  • Rooms & Prices

    Rooms From £50.00

    Book Online Now

  • Customer Reviews

    View Our Customer Reviews

  • Local Attractions

    Local Attractions near Us

Welcome to Frondderw Country House Bed and Breakfast

Address: Stryd Y Fron, Bala, LL237YD

Hotel Description

Frondderw Country House is a refurbished 17th-century house with en suite rooms. The B&B overlooks the town of Bala, which is just 8 minutes’ walk away. Frondderw House has an elegant lounge, and a terrace with spectacular views over Bala Lake and the Berwyn Mountains. Rooms at Frondderw House feature powerful en suite showers and flat-screen TVs. There is a cosy, well-stocked library and music room with beams and a large stone inglenook fireplace. Frondderw Country House has cycle storage facilities.

Rooms & Online Bookings - Frondderw Country House Bed and Breakfast

Hotel Reviews - Frondderw Country House Bed and Breakfast

Be the first to Write a Review!

Attractions - Frondderw Country House Bed and Breakfast

Royal St. Davids Golf Club - Harlech - Golf

Royal St. Davids Golf Club - Harlech - Golf

Distance 21.18 miles (33.89 km)
This is the Nationally and Internationally renowned Royal St David's Golf Club the home of one of the finest traditional championship links courses in the world. It has been established for over 100 years and is steeped in history. It is set in the most beautiful and scenic part of Wales. It has frequently hosted and continues to host world class Amateur and Professional events. Our comfortable Clubhouse, furnished to reflect its original Edwardian character, is a mine of history and tradition, but with all the convenience of modern facilities.

Chirk Castle - Chirk - Castle

Chirk Castle - Chirk - Castle

Distance 21.78 miles (34.85 km)
Chirk Castle, occupied virtually continuously as a castle and stately home for almost 700 years, sits on a hilltop with its best views over the Ceiriog valley to the south. The successor to two known mottes in the area, it was probably built by Roger Mortimer, of the powerful Marcher family, who was granted the area by Edward I after the Welsh defeat in 1282. He was almost certainly given royal assistance in its design and construction, and its similarities to Beaumaris suggest that work may have started as late as 1295, perhaps in response to the Welsh rising of 1294.